Operations Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Operations Manager
To be a successful leader in operations management where I can utilize my potential and capabilities to achieve the organizational objectives and seize the opportunities for professional development.
- X years of experience in managing the operations team and in delivering the results beyond the expectations.
- Committed towards the organization goals and leading the team in planning and execution of the tasks.
- Strong technical knowledge on the business process and imparting necessary training to the team towards effective handling of the work.
- Rendered cross-functional support and on time reporting to the management on the performance.
- Good knowledge on the financial, legal and HR principles of the business.
- Excellent people’s person in motivating, delegating, persuading and taking the team along to achieve the objectives of the organization.
You may like