Oracle Programmer Cover Letter - template and format
The HR Manager,
ABC Co. Ltd.
Sub: Cover Letter – Oracle Programmer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Oracle Programmer on XYZ site.
I am working as a database developer for ABC Co. Ltd for the last 5 and half years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Managed the Individual and Group Life and Health Insurance Management Systems
- Upgraded the system from its Oracle 6i forms and reports environment to the 10g web environment.
- Developed a standard deployment model for OW software. The software was built on an Open Source platform of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Setup and managed all IT activities on Local Infrastructure, Rackspace Infrastructure in the current company.
I’m well versed with:
- Setting up oracle database and administration; installation, configuration, maintenance, Oracle Internet Directory management, backup, and recovery.
- Building and maintaining forms and reports for the company's in-house developed life insurance, health insurance, payroll, purchase & expenses, assets, accounting and general ims.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like