Personal Banker career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Personal Banker
To secure the role of a Personal Banker in a challenging environment of Citibank India. The vast knowledge of various banking products such as Credit Cards, HNI accounts as well as mortgage products can help in improving operations along with making strategic decisions.
• An MBA from ABC Management Institute, Mumbai with 2 years of experience in Axis Bank as Manager- Products for HNI’s.
• Handled a variety of products such as Credit Cards, Savings accounts and Mortgage products of 100 High Net Worth Individuals in South India.
• Demonstrated high class service skills by regularly speaking to HNI’s regarding any particular requirement or needs with respect to their portfolio
• Handled a team of thirty who were responsible for taking care of day to day needs of the HNI’s.
• Identifying opportunities to sell new products to HNI’s as well as identifying any kind of problems
• Responsible for generating MIS as well as assessing performance of various team members
- Personal Banker career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/11/14)
- Career Objective
To excel in the field of Banking and grow to the higher levels that provides a high level of job satisfaction as well as achieving the overall organization goals.
- Possessing X years of experience in performing all the duties related to the bank’s branch operations and providing suitable financial services to the customers.
- Strong working experience in financial and accounting of the branch and proving the necessary reports to the management.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge on the banking software and coordinating with technical support for troubleshooting.
- Maintained good customer relations for both existing and new customers and ensured recurring investments from them.
- Proved to have worked under pressure and multitasking to support all the branch activities.
- Good communication skills and a team working skills ensuring a congenial work environment at the bank.