Pilot career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Pilot
Seeking the role of a Wing Commander in ABC Airlines. The rich experience of flying for a leading airline with a proven track record makes for a sure winner for the firm.
• A graduate from Mumbai University with 3 years of experience in XYZ Jet as Wing Pilot.
• Over 2400 hours of flight experience with over 2100 hours of multi-engine turbine time.
• Proven safety track record with the ability to handle time critical problems.
• Strong desire to fly coupled with a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills and professional attitude
• Responsible for training and mentoring new recruits in the division
• Ability to maintain calm and take appropriate actions during crisis
- Pilot career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/11/14)
- Career Objective
To be a successful pilot in the commercial aviation industry and work with utmost commitment to ensure passenger safety at all times.
- A Commercial Pilot license holder with 3 years of training at Government Flying Training school Bangalore.
- Having an overall 500 hundred hours of flying experience.
- Good knowledge on operating the aircraft computer and navigation systems.
- Strong technical skills in conducting the pre-flight checks, monitoring the engine and the hydraulic systems.
- Attended a training program conducted by the National Aviation Board in emergency rescue plan and crisis management.
- Good communication skills and a team player with continous zeal to learn.