Placement papers on Oracle - Set 4
1. Is it possible to apply external LOBs to update operation?
False View Answer / Hide Answer
2. Which clause is used to lock a row containing a LOB, while the row is locked and other users cannot able to unlock or update the LOB, until you end your transaction?
FOR EACH clause
FOR UPDATE clause
LOCK ROWView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: FOR UPDATE clause
3. How to show temporary LOB information and session information?
NONE View Answer / Hide Answer
4. Which comprehensive scheduler is used to replace and extend the functionality provided by the DBMS_JOB package?
SCHEDULEView Answer / Hide Answer
5. The remote server doesn't have to have an Oracle client or database installation, but it must have an _____________________ installation.
Oracle Scheduler Agent
Oracle Suite View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Oracle Scheduler Agent
6. Which is a solution for encrypting sensitive data in the Oracle database when it requires no changes to applications, encrypting data before it is written to storage and automatically
decrypting when reading from storage?
Transparent Data Encryption
PKI View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Transparent Data Encryption
7. SQL*FORMS is ____________
SQL*FORMS is a reporting tool
SQL*FORMS is a 3GL tool for connecting to the Database.
SQL*FORMS is a 4GL tool for developing and executing Oracle based interactive applications.
None of the above. View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: SQL*FORMS is a 4GL tool for developing and executing Oracle based interactive applications.
8. Which statement is incorrect about an Exception ?
Process terminates after completion of error sequence.
An exception will be raised when an error occurs in that block
Raised automatically / Explicitly in response to an ORACLE_ERROR
A Procedure or Sequence of statements may be processed. View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Process terminates after completion of error sequence.