Pre-school teacher career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Pre-school teacher
Looking to secure the role of a pre-school teacher at ABC School. The previous stint in teaching toddlers in playschools as well as school has helped in child understanding.
• A B.Ed from Kurukshetra University with 2 years of experience teaching in playschools as well as schools such as Manav Sthali.
• Responsible for managing a class of 40 students in a playschool “Srishti”.
• Caring attitude along with an understanding of child needs to help them learn faster
• Interacted with parents and provided possible feedback on child improvement
• Devised innovative pedagogy to ensure that content taught seemed fresh to children
• Responsible for providing timely meals through interaction with vendors as well as ensuring children's safety.
- Pre-school teacher career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/17/14)
- Career Objective:
An ardent child lover working towards enhancing the learning capabilities in the young children and providing scope for their development in a healthy and playful environment.
- Possessing X years of experience in pre-kindergarten and child care centers handling infants to 4 years of age children.
- Expert in tutoring and nurturing the skills of listening, observation and understanding the instruction in the young minds.
- Excellent in storytelling and playing fun games that help children to mingle with each other.
- Good knowledge on the health care and hygiene thus providing a clean & safe environment for the children.
- Hands on in developing the daily activity plans and monitoring the performance of each child.
- Expertise in identifying niche behaviors of different children and providing counseling sessions to the parents that help in their upbringing.