Procurement Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Procurement Manager
Aspiring to be a leader in a growing organization and contribute towards building strong and performing teams that ensure sustenance in delivery and successes of the organization.
- X years of rich experience in handling the entire procurement cycle and contributed towards the growth of the organization.
- Excellent in vendor and supplier management in acquiring good quality products and supporting organization meeting the objectives.
- Expertise in negotiating the prices and contracts ensuring profitability to the organization.
- Good knowledge in the overall business process and forecasting the demand ensuring the timely delivery different materials.
- Expertise in reviewing the technical specifications and quality standards.
- Good working knowledge on computers and Enterprise Resource Planning packages like SAP.
- Excellent in mentoring and training the team to meet the expectations of the organization in meeting the objectives.
You may like