Project Manager Cover Letter - Template and Format
The HR Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Khirki, Sector 2,
Sub: Cover Letter – Project Manager
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of a Project Manager on ABC site.
I am working as a Project Manager for XYZ Co. Ltd for the last 10 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Planned a project to provide the budget within +/- 10% to help the business to upgrade the project.
- Migrated over 20,000 users out of 30000 user in 23 sites globally to upgrade from Exchange 4.5 to Exchange 2004
- Benefited the company by saving $5.7M of cost in installing 20000 clients across 50 sites worldwide.
I’m well versed with:
- Creating and executing plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Managing budget of the project and analysing the resource allocation.
- Applying methodologies to enforce the project standards effectively.
- Preparing engagement reviews and assuring quality procedures.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like