Pscychologists career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Pscychologists
Seeking role as the Head of Psychology department in a reputed hospital. Looking to make an impact on people by providing extensive knowledge and training to a team which can monitor changes through patient behaviour and hence make a positive change in attitude of patients
• Phd in Clinical Psychology from MS University Baroda and having worked for 5 years with NIMHANS as the Assistant to the Head of Psychology Department
• Monitoring various programs of treatment in collaboration with multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists
• Mentoring the team to ensure proper counselling is provided to ICU and Cancer patients
• Conducting Motivation Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy aiding in expediting cure of patients.
• Awarded the best psychologist in 2013 by the Association of Indian Psychologists for contributing extensively on formulating methods for expediting patient recovery through study of their behaviour
• Psychologist providing counselling to people over popular media networks such as Red FM and Zee News
- Pscychology Professionals career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/10/14)
- Career Objective:
To be a successful psychologist in helping people in combating mental health issues by developing treatment plans and assisting them live a normal and happy life with their family members.
- Good skills in diagnosing the disorders and designing the treatment plans for patients suffering with different mental health.
- Specialized in prescribing medication and counseling the patients.
- Conducted the various sessions in corporate companies and tried giving awareness to the staff in handling such patients at home.
- Experience in handling the acute mental health disorders in adolescents and youth.
- Participated in various seminars and conferences held in different domains of psychology.
- Exceptional ability in understanding the patient’s condition and giving them the comfort of sharing their concerns.