Quality Assurance Analyst Job Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Quality Assurance Analyst
A passionate software quality analyst looking for challenging role in a multinational organization and ensure high quality of the end product being delivered to the customers that can provide excellent scope for learning and development.
- A BE Information Technology graduate with X years of experience in software testing and serving multiple clients.
- Expertise in the quality testing thought out the software development life cycle.
- Excellent in tracking all the software related metrics using different tools as per the suitability.
- Hands on working experience in different platforms like Linux, Unix etc.
- Excellent in testing tools like functional automation, load & performance, bug tracking and utility tools.
- Good functional knowledge on the micro and macro level objectives of the project and delivering the test insults on time.
- Good communication skills and experience handling international clients in different time zones.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Senior QA Analyst in BVN Ltd. Possess very good understanding of testing and hoping to be a part of an organization that would help in advancement of both skills and career
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Information Systems from Mumbai University with over 5 years of experience as a QA Analyst in GHT Ltd
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle with proficiency in various phases of testing
- Experienced in multiple domains such as Financial, Healthcare, Retail and Insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively the findings and testing activities in written and oral formats with Excellent Analytical skills.
- Participated in project review meetings as well as weekly status meetings that focused on making the application more effective.
- Responsible for giving presentation to the management and mentoring other junior team members.
- Self started with excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to interpret and comprehend a problem and find solutions