Quality Control career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Quality Control
To secure a role as Sr. Quality Control Manager at Bharti Infratel. The extensive experience as well as various achievements in bringing quality control to processes earlier can aid in effective business practices.
• A B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with over 5 years of experience in ABC Ltd as Quality Control manager.
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues in the overall process and look for possible solutions.
• Well versed with new technological developments in Quality Control arena.
• Undertook process improvement along with enhancing productivity.
• Assisted in migration as well as feasibility study of all the new processes.
• Promoting performance improvement throughout the program team.
• Developed and communicated a quality plan for bringing program’s Quality Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
• Demonstrated meticulous nature by supervising inspection teams in carrying out tests and checks.
• Demonstrated persuasive skills by managing reluctant staff to change ways of working to incorporate quality practices.
• Quality conscious with zero tolerance towards defects and a keenness to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Quality Control career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/17/14)
- Career Objective:
Want to be a successful Quality Control professional and am seeking enriching role that helps in excelling in job that provides job satisfaction and achieve organizational objectives.
- A Diploma Mechanical Engineering with X years of rich experience total quality management in manufacturing industry.
- Expert in both manual and digital quality inspection at all the stages of the production.
- Hands on experience in the QC tools like FMEA, PPAP and SPC with knowledge in CNC programming.
- Excellent in calibration of various instruments and carry out the corrective actions to ensure the quality standards.
- Conducting regular audits to ensure the quality standards right form raw materials to finished products.
- Expert in ISO system and documentation procedures and preparation of manual.
- Good communication and inter personal skills in handling both internal and external customers.