Quality Control career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Quality Control
To secure a role as Sr. Quality Control Manager at Bharti Infratel. The extensive experience as well as various achievements in bringing quality control to processes earlier can aid in effective business practices.
• A B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with over 5 years of experience in ABC Ltd as Quality Control manager.
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues in the overall process and look for possible solutions.
• Well versed with new technological developments in Quality Control arena.
• Undertook process improvement along with enhancing productivity.
• Assisted in migration as well as feasibility study of all the new processes.
• Promoting performance improvement throughout the program team.
• Developed and communicated a quality plan for bringing program’s Quality Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
• Demonstrated meticulous nature by supervising inspection teams in carrying out tests and checks.
• Demonstrated persuasive skills by managing reluctant staff to change ways of working to incorporate quality practices.
• Quality conscious with zero tolerance towards defects and a keenness to deliver high customer satisfaction.
You may like