Sales Associate career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Sales Associate
To secure the challenging position as a Senior Sales Associate at ABC. The experience of working as a part of global multinational corporation in sales division can aid in augmenting revenue as well as bringing in more customers of the company.
• A graduate from Hyderabad University with 3 years of experience in L’Oreal as Sales Associate.
• Well versed with sending proposals, giving demos as well as order processing.
• Managed forecasts, closing deals as well as tracking customer data through the firm’s CRM tools.
• Demonstrated a go-getter attitude by growing existing business relationships as well as acquiring new business.
• Interacted with customers to present the company’s value proposition to various kinds of audiences.
• Ensured that sales targets were met both for the team as well as individually.
• Created effective partnership with trader and distributor community.
- Sales Associate career objective and career summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Attain the position of ‘Sales Associate’ in your organization to achieve the confidence of the management by delivering my potential and utilising my expertise in the expansion of the Sales network and contributing to the revenue of the organization.
- B.B.M., MBA marketing and Finance with 3 year experience in the field of Sales and Marketing.
- Sound knowledge of the Sales initiatives and the values and talents involves in pitching high-quality Sales.
- Ability to handle customers with a good tolerance scale.
- Convincing attitude with a high customer satisfaction index.
- Ability to guide the co-associates and handle the team performance in the absence of the team leader.
- Experience of managing the team with the Sales and Marketing techniques, while on production.
- Experience of training the new joiners in Sales and Marketing perspectives while on their ‘On job training’ period.
- Advocating new ideas for sales promotion, winning and closing strategies.
- Knowledge of MS Office with ability to make the presentation of the performance dashboards in assisting the team leader.
- Honoured as “Best Performing Manager” and “Customer Friendly Policy Maker”
- Team player, hard-working and believer of smart-work.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.