Sample Enquiry letters for quotation

Sample Enquiry letters for quotation


Greetings from ABCG Insurance Advisors Pvt. Ltd!

We are setting up a telesales branch in Janakpuri, New Delhi, and intend to purchase our network solutions from Windtel. The details of the requirements are as follows:

S.No Product Quantity Description

1. Mobile Connections 50 Good calling plans with minimum rentals
2. Broadband Connections 2 Wi-fi connections with a minimum download speed of 5 mbps.
3. Network Boosters 3 Providing better connectivity
4. AMC 2 Annual maintenance for the listed products.

Please send in your quotations for our reference for the products and services mentioned above. If suitable, we would like to close the deals as soon as possible.

Thanking you and looking forward to a desirable response from your end!
Post your comment

    Discussion

  • RE: Sample Enquiry letters for quotation -rangan (08/19/15)
  • Very useful for me.
  • Sample Enquiry letters for quotation -Farhana Afreen (03/21/14)
  • Sample Enquiry letters for quotation


    I would like to express my interest in the products that you company, XYZ manufactures. I request you to send in a quotation of the below listed products that I require for my business, ABC.

    1. Products name:
    Product code:
    Units required:

    2. Products name:
    Product code:
    Units required:

    3. Products name:
    Product code:
    Units required:

    I would be purchasing the above mentioned products on a monthly basis from you. My business shall be requiring a supply of these products from you on a monthly basis for more than 6 months.

    But for the contract, I would like to quote 6 months and then extend the same if your products are good enough to our expectation.

    We believe in good quality at a reasonable price. By no means, shall we be entertaining a compromise in quality of the product.

    Our payment shall be based on an advance payment of 25% before delivery and the rest of 75% after delivery of products. We shall be looking forward to a good business with your company.