Senior Management career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Senior Management
To secure the role of President in Ford India. The smart attitude along with sufficient experience can help in meeting the desired business objectives.
• A MBA in Finance from ICFAI Hyderabad with over 10 years of experience with IBM India as the Vice President.
• Proficient with successful planning, design, execution and monitoring of projects.
• Lead various projects by working closely with project teams as well as imparting training to subordinates.
• Ensured that the various programmes delivered against business objectives
• Facilitated review meetings with key stakeholders as well as followed up on closure of action items discussed in the meetings.
• Conducted regular project reviews as well as assisted in issue resolution through escalation.
• Dynamic, Enthusiastic and always keen on trying new strategies for making an impact on the business.
- Senior Management career objective and career summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking the position of “Senior Manager” in your organization, where I can use my managerial skills and administrative traits in the development of the organization.
- B.B.M. and M.B.A. in financial management, with 4 year experience as Wealth Manager.
- Sound knowledge of the market trends and assess data to evaluate the investment opportunities.
- Experience of record-keeping and maintaining computerised records.
- Ability to provide the dashboards for the performance of the employees for the monthly overview and analysis for decision making.
- Ability to prepare business presentations for the clients and develop projects and implement the plans as per the client requirement.
- Good knowledge of the health and safety regulations with ability to work abiding the compliance.
- Responsible team handling ability with efficiency to meet the end-user expectations without compromising with the quality.
- Experience of determining risk-threshold, examine objectives and provide proper solutions.
- Experience of training the new joiners, drafting their training plan and manuals.
- Experience of creating schedules and rosters for the staff to have coverage round the clock.
- Experience of handling the vendors, controlling the staff and checking the stock and supplies regularly.
- Responsible, trustworthy, with experience of implementing numerous new projects.
- Knowledge of managing and controlling the stock levels efficiently.
- Effective time management with good inter-personal skills.