Social Worker career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Social Worker
To secure a role at ABC Foundation as a Social worker. The vast experience coupled with deep knowledge on matters of child handling can aid in making a positive impact on the lives of children.
• A Masters in Child Psychology from University of Australia with over 3 years of experience with Pratham Council of Vulnerable Children, Mumbai.
• Scouting for potential areas of child abuse and child labour and rescuing them in South and Central Mumbai.
• Responsible for managing a team of 5 which would look after rehabilitation of these children as well as taking care of their basic needs.
• Interacting with local government bodies for any kind of assistance with respect to rescue of children.
• Designing various kinds of training programs for providing elementary level of learning for the children.
• Collaborating with other NGO’s on cooperating for making a more effective impact.
• Good physical stamina coupled with a genuine interest in upliftment of children and society as a whole.
You may like