Software Developer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Software Developer
To secure a position in ABC Technologies as a senior software developer to capitalise on the tremendous knowledge on product development and designing perfect end-to-end solutions
• An M.Tech from Vellore Institute of technology with 3 years of work experience with ABC Technologies.
• Proficient languages like C++, Java, Dot net amongst others.
• Worked on several projects and provided end-to-end solutions to clients.
• Good kowledge of complete SDLC.
• Expert on product development with strong project management skills to meet compelling deadlines.
• Hands on experience on working with various languages along with developing and customising framework.
• Conferred with the ‘budding developer’ award by the company for designing “Josh” software.
• Quick learner with a passion towards new technologies.
• Possess effective communication abilities to deal efficiently with the clients.
• Analytical and creative thinker with an ability to develop effective and efficient solutions with zero tolerance for mistakes.
- Software Developer Career Objective and Career Summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Aim to work in a challenging work environment where I can utilize my expertise in technical skills, towards the development and implementation of the new ideas, contributing to growth of the organization.
- B.E. software engineering with 4 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of Software Development process and object oriented programming.
- Experience in software testing, identifying the weak link and providing an appropriate resolution.
- Ability to test software for resolving problems.
- Functional, reliability and performance testing aptitude.
- Experience in website construction, by designing with creative ideas and innovative plans to attract potential customers.
- Capable of drafting and developing the end-user documentation for the software functioning.
- Sound knowledge of Open GI application and MS Office, with good understanding of C++, Java and Java Script
- Experience of troubleshooting the software related concerns over call with utmost customer satisfaction.
- Awarded as “best performer” for the past two years.
- Team-player with ability to work under stressful environment.
- Punctual, hard-working, with efficient time-management skills.