Tax Accountant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Tax Accountant
To achieve the position of “tax accountant” and serve my potential and deliver my endeavour towards the area of computation and accounting, and assisting the organization in their finance network.
- B.Com. (H) with 12 years experience in the field of accountancy.
- Experience of working with the sales and corporate tax departments and public accountancy firms.
- In depth knowledge of filing tax returns, computing the tax for the office staff, filing the relevant forms for the tax exempts etc.
- Experience of developing and implementing tax strategies.
- Experience of representing the organization in the tax audits conducted by the government.
- Monitor the tax matrix index from time-to-time.
- Maintain the proper system for renewal of the business licenses.
- Responsible for federal and franchise tax estimates.
- Team player with adaptability to tough working conditions.
- Ability to cope up with the stressful working environment.
- Good inter-personal skills.
You may like