Tax Accountant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Tax Accountant
To achieve the position of “tax accountant” and serve my potential and deliver my endeavour towards the area of computation and accounting, and assisting the organization in their finance network.
- B.Com. (H) with 12 years experience in the field of accountancy.
- Experience of working with the sales and corporate tax departments and public accountancy firms.
- In depth knowledge of filing tax returns, computing the tax for the office staff, filing the relevant forms for the tax exempts etc.
- Experience of developing and implementing tax strategies.
- Experience of representing the organization in the tax audits conducted by the government.
- Monitor the tax matrix index from time-to-time.
- Maintain the proper system for renewal of the business licenses.
- Responsible for federal and franchise tax estimates.
- Team player with adaptability to tough working conditions.
- Ability to cope up with the stressful working environment.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Tax Accountant Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
An experienced tax professional seeks a challenging position to help the firm meets its financial objectives.
• Accounting professional with 3 years of work experience working with public accounting firms after the completion of BCom in taxation.
• Well versed with the ever changing tax laws and updated with all the latest inclusions in the taxation field.
• Experienced in preparation of tax filings of the public as well as the private entities including the dissolutions and liquidations.
• Proficient in tax planning and periodic cash flow tax projections.
• Understanding of clients needs, analyzing the tax risk profile and accordingly working on the financial projections.
• Accounting for income taxes and preparations and review of various types of tax returns.