Teaching Aptitude - MCQs with answers - Part 3You want to ensure participation of more students in class. Which of the following methods of teaching would you adopt?
d) Role-playView Answer / Hide Answer
2. To make learning effective, a goal must be meaningful in terms ______ ?
ANSWER: b) Discussion
Using discussions as a primary teaching method allows to stimulate critical thinking.
a) Objectives of the curriculum
b) Intellectual ideas
c) Standards of others
d) The needs and purposes of studentsView Answer / Hide Answer
3. Which of the following items of information are important about students to motivate them for studies?
ANSWER: d) Students' needs and purposes
Teacher creates learning environments where students are active participants as individuals and as members of collaborative groups.
a) Learning style
c) Socio-cultural background
d) All of the above View Answer / Hide Answer
4. ________ is the process in which you identify the common aspects or basic relationships in a variety of specific situations?
ANSWER: d) All of the above
Learning styles in education are the systematic differences in individuals' natural or habitual pattern of acquiring and processing information in learning situations. Openness, carefulness, agreeableness are some of the personality traits.
c) Problem Solving
d) Reasoning View Answer / Hide Answer
5. If you want to improve the ability to observe in children, which of the following would you recommend?
ANSWER: b) Generalization
A generalization of a concept is an extension of the concept to less-specific criteria. It is a foundational element of logic and human reasoning.
a) Generating interest in subject
b) Developing a framework for experiences
c) Sharpening the senses
d) Training mental facultiesView Answer / Hide Answer
6. _______ is the apex institution involved in the planned and coordinated development of the teacher education system in the country.
ANSWER: d) Training mental faculties
The mind consist of 'Faculties' such as memory, observation, perception, reasoning, will, judgment, etc.
d) XSEEDView Answer / Hide Answer
7. What makes an adolescent revolt against Authority?
ANSWER: c) NCTE
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) came into existence as a statutory body on August 17, 1995.
a) He thinks that he is mature enough
b) His want for recognition and independence of thought and action
c) He thinks that he is intelligent enough
d) He believes that he does not need any advice View Answer / Hide Answer
8. You want to develop cooperation and team spirit in students? Which activities would you propose?
ANSWER: b) His want for recognition and independence of thought and action.
c) Project work
d) Quiz View Answer / Hide Answer
9. What is the main purpose of punishment to students?
ANSWER: c) Project work
Cooperative learning methods is one of the examples of Group Activities involving teamwork.
a) Demonstrate authority
b) Protect others from doing the same
c) Reform the offender
d) Retaliate for the wrong that has been doneView Answer / Hide Answer
10. Why is Environment Awareness necessary at all stages of education?
ANSWER: c) Reform the offender
It is a form of moral education. The offender is punished so that he will learn that what he did was wrong, and apply this lesson to his life in the future.
a) Important for human survival
b) Environment varies from region to region
c) Man must control and change environment
d) None of the aboveView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: b) Environment varies from region to region
Environmental awareness is to understand the fragility of our environment.