Tourism Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Tourism
To adapt to the working environment and deliver my expertise in the innovative hospitality skills, while maintaining the integrity and work ethics, thereby keeping up the reputation of the organization.
- B.A. with P.G. diploma in travel and tourism. 3 year working experience in hospitality sector.
- Strictly abiding to the compliance and hospitality standards.
- Utmost perfection in quality of the services offered.
- Experience of handing the hotel staff from almost every department.
- Ability to train new joiners regarding the code and conduct.
- Experience of conducting quality check from time-to-time.
- Team management aptitude with ability to communicate with the vendors for the hotel supplies on regular basis.
- Experience of monitoring proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- Experience of checking and replenishing the supply goods.
- Managing payrolls, maintaining schedules and events at the hotel banquet hall.
- Soft spoken, patient, modest with welcoming attitude towards the customers.
- Tourism Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at a mid-level position in tourism industry and use my communication and interpersonal skills to bring in more business.
• Proficient in designing special packages to suit the different needs and different classes of people.
• Exploring the new venues and making the business connection in the new locations and regions.
• Looking after the entire bookings system and making more alliances with group of hotels and resorts.
• Promoting the new packages and new schemes by the medium of social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Possess excellent geographical knowledge of the famous national and international holiday destinations.
• Well-versed in various national and international languages including English, Hindi, Gujarati and French.
• Proficient in developing excellent partnership with the external service providers and maintaining relations with them.