Tourism Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Tourism
To adapt to the working environment and deliver my expertise in the innovative hospitality skills, while maintaining the integrity and work ethics, thereby keeping up the reputation of the organization.
- B.A. with P.G. diploma in travel and tourism. 3 year working experience in hospitality sector.
- Strictly abiding to the compliance and hospitality standards.
- Utmost perfection in quality of the services offered.
- Experience of handing the hotel staff from almost every department.
- Ability to train new joiners regarding the code and conduct.
- Experience of conducting quality check from time-to-time.
- Team management aptitude with ability to communicate with the vendors for the hotel supplies on regular basis.
- Experience of monitoring proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- Experience of checking and replenishing the supply goods.
- Managing payrolls, maintaining schedules and events at the hotel banquet hall.
- Soft spoken, patient, modest with welcoming attitude towards the customers.
You may like