Translation Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Translation Professionals
To attain the higher level client and customer satisfaction with my sound knowledge and proficiency of English and French. Able to provide a perfect translation of the subjects and promote the services offered by the company.
- B.A. English Literature with Certified course in French. 2 year experience as translator with ABC Publications.
- Excellent English proficiency with good command over French, both in written and verbal skills.
- Experience of translating books, documentation, ledgers, notary documents.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to translate from French to English and vice-versa.
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts, with extended hours whenever required.
- Experience of writing cover stories for French journal “zxxxxxx”
- Proof reading and editing experience for the translated books.
- Hard-working and target oriented.
- Punctual with team and competitive spirit.
You may like