Translation Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Translation Professionals
To attain the higher level client and customer satisfaction with my sound knowledge and proficiency of English and French. Able to provide a perfect translation of the subjects and promote the services offered by the company.
- B.A. English Literature with Certified course in French. 2 year experience as translator with ABC Publications.
- Excellent English proficiency with good command over French, both in written and verbal skills.
- Experience of translating books, documentation, ledgers, notary documents.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to translate from French to English and vice-versa.
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts, with extended hours whenever required.
- Experience of writing cover stories for French journal “zxxxxxx”
- Proof reading and editing experience for the translated books.
- Hard-working and target oriented.
- Punctual with team and competitive spirit.
- Translation Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To utilize my translation skills and experience in fulfilling the organization needs in best possible ways.
• Managed a 5, 00,000 words project and completed it in a time-frame of just three months.
• Consistent in completing and delivering the projects in the well defined time.
• Have the ability to complete the projects at short notice maintaining an excellent accuracy ratio.
• Expertise in the legal and technical phraseology with excellent speaking and writing skills.
• Familiar with various languages including French, German, Urdu, English and many others.
• Have the ability to work with the team and provide the required help as and when required.
• Can play with the words and have complete knowledge of diversity & multicultural issues.