Ultrasound technician Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Ultrasound technician
To utilize my expertise as the ultrasound technician in your laboratory and help in the patient analyses and reporting.
- B.Sc. Human Science with diploma in lab techniques.
- In depth knowledge of abdominal, cardiac, obstetric and gynaecological sonography.
- Ability to perform the sonography, analyse and evaluate the readings independently.
- Experience of reporting the readings.
- Experience to calculate the required indices during the ultrasound and saving the same on the appropriate parameters for taking the print out for clinical purposes.
- Experience of recognizing and demonstrating both normal and abnormal sonographic findings.
- Keen observer with quick grasping aptitude.
- Ability to handle the patients individually.
- Trustworthy, multi-tasking ability, punctual, hard-working.
You may like