Underwriter Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Underwriter
To utilize my expertise in the field of insurance underwriting and add to the growth of the organization.
- M.Com with M.B.A in Finance and operations. 4 year working experience as the Insurance underwriter.
- Good statistical and analytical skills.
- Vast knowledge of insurance underwriting plans.
- Ability to analyse the insurance application forms for the credit worthiness.
- Experience of working abiding state insurance laws and regulations.
- Ability to evaluate the financial status of the company and attend the company audits.
- Experience of drafting the underwriting manuals for the new joiners and trainees.
- Ability to train the junior underwriters regarding the underwriting policies and regulations.
- Self motivated, team player.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Underwriter Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To obtain a mid-level underwriter position that will facilitate my career utilizing my professional skills all while broadening my experience in the mortgage industry.
• 3 years underwriter work experience in the field of mortgage industry after completion of certification course.
• Experience in the forward and reverse mortgage loan applications.
• Passed loans of more than 1 crore to the businesses during the period of one year with last company.
• Well versed with the financial rations, credit score, property valuation and other capital budgeting methods.
• Thorough knowledge of the loan conditions and the documents requirement for considering loan proposal.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build the relationship with the business partners, brokers and other people in the mortgage industry.