Video Editor Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Video Editor
To achieve the position of ‘Video Editor’ in the television station where I can utilize my creative skills in narrating the episodes and giving it a dramatic touch, while growing in the industry.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with 3 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of digital and analogue video equipment.
- Ability to operate S-VHS.
- Graphical presentation skills with knowledge of Mac operating system and iMovie software.
- Proficient in computerised video editing, digital edit controller, video mixer and title generator.
- Ability to work round the clock, 7 days a week.
- Ability to cut, uncut and synchronize details of the stories in the required format.
- Believer of team work with efficient communicating skills.
- Ability to perform individually as well with utmost perfection, without compromising with the work quality.
- Trustworthy, keen observer, target oriented and dedicated.
- Professional and multi-tasking ability.
- Video Editor Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work as Video Editor and use my creative and technical skills in the video editing projects post production.
• 3 years work experience in the field of video editing after completing Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Filmmaking & Video Production.
• Proficient in editing videos and the promos for various production and entertainment companies.
• Well versed with the techniques of video production and editing to meet the varied needs and preferences of the industry.
• In-depth knowledge of the latest video editing system and the latest software used in the industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and retail management experience to have better and strong customer relations.
• Experience of providing the technical expert advice and direction on media projects as and when required.