Video Editor Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Video Editor
To achieve the position of ‘Video Editor’ in the television station where I can utilize my creative skills in narrating the episodes and giving it a dramatic touch, while growing in the industry.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with 3 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of digital and analogue video equipment.
- Ability to operate S-VHS.
- Graphical presentation skills with knowledge of Mac operating system and iMovie software.
- Proficient in computerised video editing, digital edit controller, video mixer and title generator.
- Ability to work round the clock, 7 days a week.
- Ability to cut, uncut and synchronize details of the stories in the required format.
- Believer of team work with efficient communicating skills.
- Ability to perform individually as well with utmost perfection, without compromising with the work quality.
- Trustworthy, keen observer, target oriented and dedicated.
- Professional and multi-tasking ability.
You may like