Waiter Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Waiter
To attain the post of “waiter” in your Hotel ABY, where I can utilize my skills towards the hospitality and promote the name and fame of the organization.
- BHM with 2 year working experience in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service ability.
- Knowledge of food and beverage preparation, etiquettes, customer service training.
- Good command over English and Hindi.
- Great presentation skills, with prompt and friendly service.
- Innovative ideas to develop online chain of order delivery.
- Awarded with “best client retainer”
- Responsible to maintain hygiene.
- Soft spoken with customer appreciation for humble service.
- Sales increased by 4% by customer retention and prompt service.
- Punctual, target oriented and team player.
- Waiter Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking a position as a Waiter with ABC Restaurant where I can use my bilingual and interpersonal skills to enhance the patronage and maximize revenue.
• 2 years work experience working as a waiter in the field of hospitality industry after completing the Higher Secondary Education.
• Excellent communication skills with the knowledge of professional work ethics and restaurant culture.
• Well versed with the different varieties of cuisines and providing the excellent recommendation to the guests upon request.
• Experience of taking the orders and without making any mistake conveying the same order to the kitchen staff.
• Well versed with the forms of cutlery and their proper presentation on the food table.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and politeness to handle the complaints of the customers tactfully.
• Experience of making bills and receipts, and thereafter collecting the cheque payment from the customers.