Warehouse Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Warehouse Manager
To secure the position of “Warehouse Manager” in your organization, where I can use my managerial skills and administrative traits in the development of the organization.
- B. Sc. Logistics with 4 year working experience in the managerial position.
- Knowledge of managing and controlling the stock levels efficiently.
- Ability to co-ordinate storing, racking and secure shelving of the articles.
- Sound knowledge of the health and safety regulations with ability to work abiding the compliance.
- Responsible, trustworthy, with experience of implementing numerous new projects.
- Ability to train the new joiners, drafting their training plan and manuals.
- Experience of creating schedules and rosters for the staff to have coverage round the clock.
- Experience of maintaining computerised system for the stock access control.
- Ability to monitor the stock, maintaining the quality of the stored products.
- Experience of record-keeping and maintaining computerised records, creating the dashboard for the monthly assessments for the analytical purposes.
- Ability to provide a graphical presentation of the functioning of the warehouse to the senior reporting managers.
- Responsible to handle the team, efficient to meet the end-user expectations without compromising with the quality.
- Experience of handling the vendors, controlling the staff and checking the stock and supplies regularly.
- Effective time management with good inter-personal skills.
You may like