Wealth Management Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Wealth Management
To attain the post of “Wealth Manager” in your esteemed organisation, where I can utilize my expertise in the area of financial planning, generating higher revenue for the organisation.
- B.B.M. and M.B.A. in financial management, with 4 year experience as Wealth Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning, investments, banking, credit solutions etc.
- Experience of determining risk-threshold, examine objectives and provide proper solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and wealth planning software, with excellent quantitative skills.
- Ability to prepare suggestions for wealth allocations.
- Experience of reviewing client portfolios to assess the strategies based on their objectives and risk factor.
- Sound knowledge of equities, different forms of investment vehicles, foreign exchanges and their derivatives.
- Awarded with “Dedicated Performer” for opening maximum new accounts within a month’s span, increasing the revenue by 20%.
- Ability to prepare presentations for the clients and identify opportunities and implement the plans as per the client requirement.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of promoting the complicated financial products and services to the end-users.
- Tendency to keep a track on the market trends and assess data to evaluate the investment opportunities.
You may like