Wellness Co-ordinator Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Wellness Co-ordinator
To attain the post of “wellness co-ordinator” in your health club, utilizing my expertise in boosting up the health and fitness of the members, thereby increasing the reputation of the organization.
- B.Sc. Health Sciences with 4 year working experience as health co-ordinator.
- In-depth knowledge of the health programmes and fitness regime with respect to age, gender and health condition of the members.
- Experience of developing and implementing various health plans along with the dietary restrictions.
- Ability to guide the specific health exercises in co-relation to their nature of work and shifts.
- Experience of counselling the members and staff from time-to-time.
- Responsible enough to keep a track of the health deliverable products in the stock and supply chain and keep replenishing the things with respect to their wear and tear.
- Experience of keeping good management of the health equipment in the organization carrying out their regular maintenance.
- Ability to design various new attractive programmes to imbibe numerous potential customers, turning out to be lifetime members of the club.
- Ability to identify and coach members, devoting extra time and efforts, who need extra guidance.
- Experience of conducting various health related seminars and workshops with a successful outcome in each and every one of them.
- Ability to enhance the lifestyle behaviours through counselling and fitness plans specially designed for every member individually.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
You may like