What is the eligibility, duration and fee structure of courses for ICWAI?
What is the eligibility for ICWAI?
If someone is planning for the Foundation course, he/she has to pass the 10 + 2 or senior secondary or intermediary examination from a recognized Board/University affiliated by the Central Government or State Government or alike examination as accepted by the AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). For Intermediate, the least educational criterion is 10 + 2 +3 level or has cleared the foundation level examinations. For the concluding progression, there’s no restraint on academic front and can be followed along with any graduation or Post Graduate Courses.
What is the fee structure and duration for ICWA?
The fees structure for the course is as below.
- Foundation Course: INR 3,500/-
- Intermediate Course: INR 15,700/- (INR 19,700/- if Oral Coaching is opted i.e. INR 4,000 extra for oral coaching)
- Final Course: INR 11,000/- (INR 16,000/- if Oral Coaching is opted i.e. INR 4,000 extra for oral coaching)
You can register for the course anytime in a year.
- Foundation Program- 6 months
- Intermediate Program- 12 months
- Management Training- 36 months
- Final Course- 12 months
You may like