What is the scope of ICWA? What does an ICWAI professional do?
What is the scope of ICWA?
The scope of ICWA is cosmic in financing and other sectors and has several job prospects for the candidates in the course of study as there are many employment activities for the course of study you can go with different fields of work.
Professionals with ICWA background are in huge demand in all the spheres not only in private companies, pharmaceutical, banking sector, finance sector but also in government and education sector as well along with public sector units.
The demand in that space is expected to be one million in another five years.
What does ICWAI do?
An ICWA professional has to perform the below mentioned tasks on regular basis:-
• Up keep and scrutinize all legal profit and loss of financial records, formulate cash finances, cash flow declarations, has to do cost management forecasting and govern costing strategy for enterprises.
• They also advise on the speculation and profit-planning.
• They have to take care of Taxation / Statutory Compliance.
• Work closely with HO for consolidation of Accounts
• Monitoring internal control systems related to inventory
• Liable for cost audit and inventory evaluation
More from CareerRide