Yoga Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Yoga Teacher
To be a successful trainer in Yoga and contribute towards creating awareness among everyone about this old Indian tradition that helps in transforming body and mind and promoting well being of the society.
- A registered Yoga trainer with X years of experience in providing training sessions to people with different age groups.
- Expert in the Raja Yoga techniques that help in recouping and rejuvenating all the body organs.
- Excellent in analyzing the participant’s capabilities and limitations and thus designing individual asana plan that fit them.
- Expert in counseling, motivating and driving the participants towards a better lifestyle and promote wellbeing in the society.
- Conducted and participated in various camps and workshops to promote yoga as a remedy for different health issues in the modern world.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while empathizing with the participants.
- Yoga Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Yoga teacher in a reputed health centre. Possess professional experience in creating a comfortable environment in order to inculcate balance yoga practice amongst people
- Certified Yoga teacher by Indian Health Institute and a Masters degree in Physical Education
- Experience of teaching a group of ten students or adults at a time
- Sound knowledge of various asanas as well as their benefits
- Cooperative, friendly and pleasant to work with
- Able to effectively balance the spiritual and physical aspects of Yoga
- Taught Yoga to a number of Celebrities as well as famous sports people
- Positive mental attitude and down to earth humor
- Flexible and skilled with designing logical sequences