What is the purpose of a bootstrapper application? - DOT.NET
What is the purpose of a bootstrapper application?- A bootstrapper eases the installation of the various required components for an application.
- It provides a simple, automated way for detecting, downloading, and installing applications and their required components.
- It also detects whether a component is supported on an operating system.
- Bootstrap is the process of starting up a computer.
- It also refers to the program that initialize the operating system during start-up.
- It is also referred to a bootstrap load button that was used to initiate a hardwired bootstrap program.
- This is the process of loading a set of instructions when a computer is first turned on or booted.
Following are the five reasons to use bootstrap:
1. Speed of development
- Bootstrap has become an increasingly popular front-end development framework.