Brain Drain has to be stopped
Brain-Drain is loss of some talented resources (like technical and intellectual personnel). This loss is due to migration of such people due to lack of opportunities, conflicts etc.
The other side of the coin can be seen from a positive perspective.
- Brain Drain can be stopped by recognizing “genuine” talent rather than donations etc. There should be more trade and exchange of goods. More job opportunities should be provided to people.
- Employees in India leave the country and opt for studies aboard only because they can work and study. In India this is not possible.
- People here are barely able save. Due to this, the professionals prefer to stay out of the country for better prospects and save money.
- Universities need to offer opportunities not just for studies but also jobs on the campus. This way students can also work and study. If they can get such provisions in their own country, Brain-Drain can definitely be stopped.
- If people go out for future studies, they do come back to their home country. This means more talent and experience is welcomed.
- No matter what we do, brain-drain cannot be stopped because of the mindset of people. However, if measures are taken, it can be controlled.