Daughters are more caring than sons
Very few Indians at least will agree to this statement. In India, in most of the villages couples still pray for sons more than daughters.
- However, it is a known fact that daughters are more caring than sons. Common domestic issues in any family are over property. And who wants this property always? – The sons!
- Daughters try and keep family under one shelter. They have no greed of money.
- When parents are old, daughters become more responsible than sons. This is because before marriage they care of their own parents and after marriage they take care of their family. Hence the essence of responsibility never dies in daughters.
- Daughters are more understanding and tolerant when compared to sons.
- When it comes to traditions and social engagements, daughters follow them more.
- In most of the household domestic work, daughters always stand first to help.
Having said above, it doesn’t mean that sons are not caring at all. Daughters are considered to be more caring because of the attachment with parents. Eventually the parents know that she won’t be staying with them for too long. End of the day it all depends on how the child is nurtured. If there is equality in the house, there can be no possible difference between a son and daughter.