Movies are harming our societyFor
Gone the times when parents and elders were ready to watch the movie with their children! With the more western perspective, it is becoming seamlessly difficult for our culture to accept Hindi movies.
- Keeping aside the action and drama, the vulgarity depicted knows no bounds.
- India has always been known for its culture. However it’s rare to find movies based on any culture.
- Thanks to the media and the hype created of the celebrities personal lives, youngsters get influenced in the wrong way.
- The movies that depict extreme violence, murder cause mental harm to children.
- Teenagers become easy fashion victim of the skimpy dresses worn.
- Most of the movies show extreme drama which may hurt sentiments of people.
- The comedy movies, most of the times over do the humor by making a mockery of reality.
Even though a majority of the movies are extremely entertaining, focus should be on culture, religion etc without hurting the sentiments of any community. Against
Hindi movies can possibly be the best medium of entertainment. If made well, they can be easily used to educate the society on several issues.
- India being one of the largest movie producing country and due its wide acceptance, Hindi movies can be easily used to portray India’s art and culture.
- Most of the country’s population watches Hindi movies; hence it generates revenues rather than harming the society.
- They can be an excellent source of refreshment for stress.
- Even though the actors wear skimpy clothes, however, not in reality. The movies should not always be taken seriously. It is not necessary that each Hindi movie needs to pass some message to society.
- Violence has existed for years now. Hence blaming the Hindi movies for depicting and encouraging violence is not fair.
- As a matter of fact, the movies depict that good always wins over evil.