What are the different types of errors in PHP?Different types of errors are :
- E_ERROR: A fatal error that causes script termination
- E_WARNING: Run-time warning that does not cause script termination
- E_PARSE: Compile time parse error.
- E_NOTICE: Run time notice caused due to error in code
- E_CORE_ERROR: Fatal errors that occur during PHP's initial startup (installation)
- E_CORE_WARNING: Warnings that occur during PHP's initial startup
- E_COMPILE_ERROR: Fatal compile-time errors indication problem with script.
- E_USER_ERROR: User-generated error message.
- E_USER_WARNING: User-generated warning message.
- E_USER_NOTICE: User-generated notice message.
- E_STRICT: Run-time notices.
- E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Catchable fatal error indicating a dangerous error
- E_ALL: Catches all errors and warnings
What are the different types of Errors in PHP?There are three basic types of runtime errors in PHP:
These are small, non-critical errors that PHP encounters while executing a script - for example, accessing a variable that has not yet been defined. By default, such errors are not displayed to the user at all - although the default behavior can be changed.
Warnings are more severe errors like attempting to include() a file which does not exist. By default, these errors are displayed to the user, but they do not result in script termination.
3. Fatal errors:
These are critical errors - for example, instantiating an object of a non-existent class, or calling a non-existent function. These errors cause the immediate termination of the script, and PHP's default behavior is to display them to the user when they take place.
What are the different types of errors in PHP?The following are the types of errors in PHP:
These are non-critical errors which PHP encounters while running a script. For example, a variable accessibility before it is declared.
The are more serious errors. For example, using include()without the existence of the file.
These errors are critical errors. For example, creating an object of a non-existent class. These errors terminate the script’s execution immediately. These are intimated to the users.