Define SDLC?- SDLC is Software Development Life Cycle.
- SDLC of a system included processes like Use case driven, Architecture centric, Iterative and Incremental.
- This Life cycle is divided into phases.
- Phase is a time span between two milestones.
- The milestones are Inception, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition.
- Process Workflows that evolve through these phase are Business Modeling, Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design. Supporting Workflows are configuration, change management, and project management.