Actor Resume - Sample 1
Aiming at a constant upgradation of both professionally as well as personally with highest emphasis on hard work in order to make significant contribution to the Industry and drive professional satisfaction.
- X years of experience in Acting.
- Part of many theater productions in Delhi & Bangalore.
- Done Vocal training, Performance study
EXPERIENCE IN THEATRE
- Worked in "***** " in Supporting role which is directed by XXXX in 20XX. It's a narrative play. Its story surrounds a lonely girl's life in metro cities.
- Worked in "******" in Lead Role which is directed by XXXX in 20XX. ****** is the story of a couple who went for a holiday with family in a forest. They faced a lot of problems in forest and ultimately come out of it.
- Live Stage show in ***** with XXXXXX.
- Have been part of more than 10 theater productions in Delhi & Bangalore.
QUALIFICATION“DIPLOMA IN ACTING FOR FILM AND TELEVISION”
From “XXXX SCHOOL OF ACTING”
- Bachelor level of acting, acting for camera, Scene study, Character study
- Advance level of acting, auditioning for film & TV, Business of acting,
- Vocal training, Performance study
- Full attendance award in diploma in acting for film.
- Got many awards at School & College level in cultural competitions.
- B.TECH (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Share some time in a NGO "******".
10th OCT 19XXLANGUAGES KNOWN:
English, Hindi, UrduHEIGHT:
Actor Resume - Sample 2
Rt street, 58th Avenue,
DeltA IN, Cali-78
Contact no.: 87456****
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as a performer and enhance my stage skills so as to build my career in film industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Play writer
- Voice Verse
- Dialect: Southern and British
- Actor play association
- Stage Directors and Choreographers Society
- Liberty play in Lead role with DirectorThess
- Manhattan daily soap as Kiara with Theater of Innovation
- Corporate Video as Sales Representative by Delta
- Theater of Innovation in ASD for scene study
- Del training in theater group
- The Bubble workshop for actors
- Horseback riding
- Racket Sports
- Fluent in Spanish, French and German accents Stenography.
- Motorcycle racing
- Learning about characters in scripts and their relationships to each other to develop role interpretations.
- Perform humorous and serious interpretations of emotions, actions, and situations, using body movements, facial expressions and gestures.
- Portray and interpret roles, using speech, gestures, and body movements
- To entertain, inform, or instruct radio, film, television, or live audiences.
- Sing and/or dance during dramatic or comedic performances.
- Read from scripts or books to narrate action to entertain audiences
- Work with other crewmembers responsible for lighting, costumes, makeup, and props.
- Prepare and perform action stunts for motion picture, television, or stage productions.
- BA in arts from Tele college of Theatres
- Diploma in Acting from Theatre college of arts
English, Hindi, Spanish, French, German
Actor Resume - Sample 3
Email Id: pritXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact no.: 9XXXXXXXX
Work Experience1.Acting (Theatre, T.V. n Cinema)
- Acted as second lead in Samit Brar"s untitled film to be relesed in Sep.
- Acted in films... yet to be release yarran naal bahara, Chak de Fatte & Prabh mohe Kab Gal Lavenge
- Acted in T.V. serial 'Tabbar' as main lead.
- Done Hindi music videos.
- Become Miss Chandigarh ( 1st runner up ) in Miss World Punjaban.
- Acted in commercial Adds
- Participated in Miranda Aaja Nach Le in MH1
- Performed in several theatre productions with renowned Punjabi playwright S. Gursharan Singh.
- Participated in several dance competitions
- 1 year of professional Kathak training
- Won 2nd prize for best actress at youth festival.
- Acted in more then 50 theatre productions.
3. Brands I"ve worked with.
- Worked as an anchor with best event companies of chd doing more then 100 - 150 shows in Chandigarh, Punjab, Harayana & Himachal.
- Worked with more than 100 brands doing their product launch, official conferences, quarterly meeting, theatre festivals, ramp show etc.
- Anchored exchange program between Indian & Pakistani journalists.
- Anchoring for the stage as well as television.
4. Workshops Attended
- 94.3 My FM
- Various shows for "North zone cultural center"
- Punjab & Chandigarh Chapter of architect
- Cultural Affair Dept.
Film Making & Editing work
- Satyadev Dubey - Acting
- Neelam Maan Singh - Acting
- Guru Bhumikeshwar - Chau
- Guru Bishvajeet - Thangta
- S. Nrinder Nina - Gatka
- SPIDA - Dance
- Salsa & other classical dance forms
- Worked on a documentary related to women issue and assisted for another corporate film.
- Assisted Mr. Ali XXX on a scripting of feature films
- Worked as editing faculty for more than one year with a reputed institute
- Worked as Video Editor with different organizations.
- Edited a BBC project and many other corporate films.
- Worked as student counselor for xxxx University.
- Worked as acting faculty with chitkara.
- Took 1 month camera & production workshop with ITFT.
- Post Graduation - Masters in Dramatics from Dept. of Indian Theatre from XXXXXX University,
- Graduation - In film & T.V. production from XXXXXXX University
- Diploma - In Moving Images from XXXXXXX
- Reading fiction novels, magazines, and knowledgeable books.
- Listening music, Surfing sites, Traveling and Meeting new people.
- Dancing, Staying fit
- Fun Loving
- Self Motivated
- Goal Oriented
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Height:Vital stats:Languages Known :Address: