Forms personalization and custom.pll
What are the key benefits of forms personalization over custom.pll?- Many users can develop form personalization at a given time.
- By using form personalization it becomes fairly easy to enable and disable forms personalization.
- Hide/disable fields or buttons functionality is removed.
- Provides more visibility on customizations to the screen.
- CUSTOM.pll is a single file/entity, hence at any given point in time only one developer can make changes.
- If for some reasons CUSTOM.pll causes issues in Production, the code changes after another round of UAT that is to be re-released.
- Form Personalizations makes this simple by allowing you to disable specific personalizations.
- Programming need not be done for trivial tasks like changing prompt, and more so for changing prompts in Muli-Lang environment.
Why do we need Group Flex Field?
Firstly, it helps in adding your own key information to the Employee Assignment. We can use segment to define the different groups of employees which exist within your own enterprise......
Context sensitive segments
Context Sensitive segments in descriptive flexfields are segments which can be made available or cannot be made available in a Descriptive flexfield.......