What are the main responsibilities of a Brand Manager? The major responsibilities of a brand manager are:
- To oversee the overall performance of the brand and will be a single point of contact for overall profitability of the brand on a whole.
- To involve from budgeting to product development inclusive of pricing, packaging, promotion to enhance brand image of the company
- To design market research studies with MR agencies and utilize the results to take better business decisions regarding market assessment of the company’s products
- To be involved with ad agencies to coordinate advertising, event management and marketing communication activities
- And also, be familiar to handle overseas operations and willing to travel overseas in short notice