Differences between arrays and linked list
List out differences between arrays and linked listThe difference between arrays and linked lists are:
- Arrays are linear data structures. Linked lists are linear and non-linear data structures.
- Linked lists are linear for accessing, and non-linear for storing in memory
- Array has homogenous values. And each element is independent of each other positions. Each node in the linked list is connected with its previous node which is a pointer to the node.
- Array elements can be modified easily by identifying the index value. It is a complex process for modifying the node in a linked list.
- Array elements can not be added, deleted once it is declared. The nodes in the linked list can be added and deleted from the list.
Explain the term enumerations in C
A set of named integer constants is known as an enumeration. The enumeration type declaration includes the name of the enumeration tag.....