Resume > CA articleship
1. CA articleship resume - Posted by Shobhna Bhati
Mail Id: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Looking for a CA article ship program with a organization where I could enhance
my knowledge and experience on legal aspects while working with experienced
-Good theoretical knowledge of laws.
-Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing laws.
-Very well versed with Ms-Excel.
-Can work efficiently in Tally (All versions).
-Good at quick arithmetic calculation.
-Good command over accounting.
-Pursuing CA program from XXXX College, will be completing in year XXXXX.
-Commerce graduate from XXXXX university in year XXXX.
-Passed higher secondary from XXXX board in year XXXX.
-Passed high school from XXXX board In year XXXX.
-Good oral communication skills.
-Can work for a long period.
-Manage the stressed condition.
-Among the top rank holder through out my acdemic recods.
-Awarded as the "Best Student of the batch".
-Was the 1st runner up of "law based quiz competition"
Date of birth: XXXXXX
Languages known: English, Hindi, And XXXXX
2. CA articleship resume - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Cell: +91 *******
I want to gain knowledge and experience and to increase my opportunities with
the growth of the Company.
- A dynamic and customer oriented professional having 5+ experience as CA.
- Proficient in preparation of various Summaries such as sales, purchase,
working capital, etc.
- Strong in preparation of Form 704 i.e. Vat Audit Report.
- Excellent in preparation & uploading of Monthly/Quarterly/Six Monthly
returns for sales tax purposes.
- Strong potential to portray leadership and motivational qualities.
- Ability to carry on responsibility well.
- Also possess good interactive and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Handled-
- Income Tax
- Preparation of Computation of Income and Income Tax Returns for Various kinds
- Preparation of submissions against notices received from the income-tax
authorities during the
assessment and appeal proceedings
- Projecting tax liability and calculation of advance tax payable
- Tax audits for Private Companies, individuals and firms
- TDS compliance
- Tax planning
- Statutory Audit
- Statutory audit of Private Limited companies engaged in trading and
- Vat Audit.
- Completed 100 hours of compulsory computer training specified by ICAI
- Taxation software Known :- Genius.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 03, 07 & XP
- Utilities : Ms Office, Accounting Package – Tally 7.2, 9 & ERP.
- Worked as an article assistant at M/s ASD & Co., Chartered Accountants.
- Worked as an article assistant at M/s. JKI & Co., Chartered Accountants.
- Worked as an article assistant at M/s. MKI & Associates., Chartered
- May 2012, CA FINAL (GROUP 1) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of
- May 2010, CA PCC from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India .
- August 2008,CA CPT from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- March 2010, B.com
- March 2007, HSC
- March 2005, SSC
- Date of Birth : MM/DD/YYYY.
- Gender : Male
- Marital Status : Single
- Nationality : India.