Call Centre Jobs Resume - Sample 1
Ram ji Sharma
Email ID- *****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-******
To be associated with progressive organization that gives me scope to apply my educational and professional skills and provides me with advancement opportunity and knowledge empowerment.
- A customer oriented and excellent communicator possesses 3+ experience as a Customer Support Executive.
- Excellent in conveying the client’s requirement to the team leader.
- Excellent in converting the cold calls into new assignment.
- Experitse in taking follow up on a daily basis.
- Expertise in working with a team.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Strong motivational and logical skills.
- Ability to persuade the people.
- Ability to produce the best result in pressure situations.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Attending escalation calls apart from taking normal calls.
- Conveying the client requirements to the team with regards to the process.
- Attaining daily, weekly and monthly targets specified by the process.
- Adhering to the schedule as prescribed by the TL.
- Providing the feedback to the process manager at the end of the day.
- Well versed in working with computer.
- Internet Savvy
- Converted 6% cold calls in a new assignement in financial year 2010-2011.
- Achieved target in three successful months.
- Receive ‘Best Employee Award’ in 2011
- Working as Customer Support Executive in ABD Solutions from 2010- Present.
- Worked as Customer Support Executive in SDF Solutions from 2009-2010.
- Graduation from ASD University.
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
Call Centre Jobs Resume - Sample 2
Contact no.: 6545******
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position to use my functional Skills to Perform as an individual and help the customers to resolve their problems leading a team with greater efficiency.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Quick learner
- Team Player
- In depth technical knowledge of home appliances
- Good reasoning ability
- Knowledge of voice modulation
- Accent Neutralization
- Other communication skills
- Voice process training
- Product Knowledge
- XYZ services from 20** till date as Customer care manager
- EFG centre from 20** to 20** as Jr. Customer Care Executive
- Providing customer service and understanding the needs of the client.
- Managing the team effectively to ensure achievement of target and performance.
- Presentation of proposals for business development.
- Establishing work plans.
- Delegating assignments to team members.
- Supporting customers by emailing and online chats by giving them technical solution of their product in use.
- Documenting problems of a particular product in large numbers & reporting to company and concerned department.
- Review and sign off on requirements, process flows, gaps, and design documents.
- To study the functionality and business process changes and suggest necessary actions to be taken and training to be provided to the team members.
- Socialize the changes in business processes and organizational design.
- Training the new employees in the voice process as well as in the technicalities of the product to provide support to customers.
- Generating leads and business opportunities.
- Communicating with clients regarding grievances from the company and also giving new information on new products or services.
- Making calls to the customer after generation of their first bill.
- Determining the needs of the client.
- Overseeing the quality of deliverables.
- BA from XXXX university with **%
- HSC from XXXX School with 68%
- SSC from XXXX school with 77%
- Awarded as best employee of the month
- Participated in debate competition
- Participated in paper presentation competition
- Achieved target 100% in Jan month with EFG
- Playing chess
- Making friends
English, Hindi, MarathiAddress:
Flat no. B-12, Green Colony, K3 delta, NZ-35436
Call Centre Jobs Resume - Sample 3
Cat street, 45th floor,
Mickey 5, Mas-24
Contact No.: 56******
Email id: Luckyemail@example.com
Seeking to join a Call Center where I can utilize my sales and management expertise to lead profit and productivity to the highest levels.
- Outbound and inbound programs.
- Excel at lead source generation.
- Excel at “getting job done”.
- Flexible in all phases of the call center.
- Rebuttal training for all programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing ability
- Good command over English
- T services as Manager Media & Sales from 20** till date
- OP services as Team leader from 20** to 20**
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Training and managing both the procurement of quality leads through outbound predictive dialing, managed lists, continuous inbound calls.
- Managing entire confirmation staff to support upwards.
- Monitoring live calls and submitted leads.
- Responsible for producing all disposition reports, all call center usage reports, all agent productivity reports.
- Responsible for producing all kinds of reports including Disposition reports, usage reports, agent productivity reports and disciplinary write-ups and retraining.
- Monitoring quality and quantity of lead acquisition process.
- Responsible for direct marketing.
- Day to day involvement with Sales Manager and increased sales staff.
- Responsible for lead generation.
- Responsible for outbound canvassing crew for lead generation.
- Responsible for representing some of the largest brand names.
- Created all dialing campaigns for different developers.
- Currently working with five developers and fifty different destinations.
- Trained employees to cross sell not only different developers, but different offers as well.
- Utilizing time zone differences to further increase production.
- Created Employee Guidelines Operations Manual.
- Directed the Call Center for all the outbound telemarketing.
- Conducting meetings to set daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Conducted one on ones with all levels of staff and followed-up with necessary disciplinary procedures.
- Responsibilities include job placement through newspapers and fairs.
- Training of all supervisors through goal orientation and motivation.
- Supervised and motivated managers of Inbound Call Center.
- BA in communication from XXXX college with XX%
- HSC with B grade
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in inter-college competition in sports
- Participated in poetry competition at district level
- Organized events in college
English, Hindi, Tamil