Operation Manager questionAsked by: Sachin Mhetre
- 25 Jun 17
Pls let me know interview questions for Operation Manager for retail banking
Our expert said
- 28 Jun 17
Apart from the regular HR questions, you should also be prepared to answer questions like:
1. What challenges are you expecting in this Operations Manager role?
2. Tell me three interesting things about this Bank.
3. What qualities have you got that would make you a good banker?
4. What do you enjoy about this industry?
5. What skill setwould you need to possess to be successful in this role?
6. What is your experience in making presentations?
7. Can you manage budgets? Have you ever taken any steps to cut the cost?
8. Have you negotiated contracts?
9. What is an ideal operations management team, according to you?
10. Talk about some difficulties you faced in your last role.
Hope this helps!