Engineering Project Manager Resume - Sample 2
Anup Kumar XXXX
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently Working with XXXX as Project Manager & Coordinator for XXXX since February 20XX.
- Previously worked with XXX as Team Leader – Network Operations Centre from January 20XX to February 20XX.
- ITIL V3 (2011 Edition), CCNA & MCSE Certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from University 1.
- X Years of experience in operations and people management.
- X years (including X Yeas mentioned above) of work experience in the field of Computer HardwareServers, Large scale corporate Networks and System Support.
Technical SkillsInstallation, Configuration and Administration
Working and Troubleshooting knowledge of various OS
- Routers, Switches, Wireless LANs, Network Printers, and other networking components.
- Microsoft Windows Server/Professional based Systems/Networks.
- Specialist in HP Proliant Series Servers, Blade Servers, HP SIMandEntry Level Storage Solutions.
- All kinds of Desktop PCs (Hardware/OS/Application Troubleshooting).
- Microsoft Windows & Office
- Various Application Software
- Excellent Communication/inter personal skills to interact individuals at all levels.
- Friendly in nature.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Responsible of site IS/IT contingency plan
- Manage Site IS/IT budget & forecast
- Manage Site IS/IT cost follow-up & cost optimization
- Manage IS/IT target setting and related KPI reporting.
- Act as System owner of local systems
- Manage local supplier interfaces and secure site specific deliveries.
- IT Governance
- Handling IT support escalations and resolving mutual issues
- Building knowledge sharing information
- Strategic objectives site / global
- Escalation path for IS/IT related issues.
- To manage XXXX’s global network monitoring operations as per ITIL based processes
- Drive Lean initiatives
- Set KPI targets with global functional management and work with the team towards achieving those targets etc.
- The role also includes people management of reporting team members, their performance review and develop career growth path to keep them motivated.
- Under my leadership, we established and consolidated centralized Global NOC and Network Monitoring in Bangalore, which were earlier operated by various sites individually at their respective locations across the globe.
Key Projects UndertakenProject 1:
Sep 20XX till dateDesignation:
It is the construction of Flyover Bridge in XXXX area.Project 2:
May 20XX to Sep 20XXDesignation:
- Achieved highest score within the working group in Manager’s Assessment (Volvo Group Attitude Survey) from reporting team members for Year 2010-11.
- Received awards for highest productivity in the team for the period of 2 consecutive quarters in my current job (Hewlett-Packard).
- Received awards for 100% Diagnosis Accuracy and Efficiency in the team for the period of 2 consecutive quarters in my current job (Hewlett-Packard).
- Awarded Appreciation Certificate from Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) for efficient implementation and administration the IT Infrastructure during my previous job in Multiple Zones India Ltd.
XXXX PVT. LTDDuration:
JUN. 20XX - TILL DATE as Project Manager.Company Profile:
- A private independent engineering, design-planning and consultancy company offering services in the area of road infrastructure.
- Working in the field of engineering of roads and motorways, bridges and constructions, tunnels, geotechnical constructions, water management constructions, utility relocations, environment, engineering geology and geodesy.
- Mar 20XX- Feb 20XX: B.Tech-Computer Science from University 1 in 19XX.
- Jul 20XX: ITIL V3 (2011 Edition) Foundation Certification
- Sep 20XX: CCNA Achieved Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) on September 6th, 20XX.
- Jun 20XX: MCSE Completed Microsoft Certified System Engineering (MCSE) in Microsoft Windows 2000 Track on June 11th, 20XX.
- Mar 2001: MCP Completed Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) on March 30th, 20XX.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English & Hindi
Engineering Project Manager Resume - Sample 3
Mobile No: 9xxxxxxxxx
Eamil Id: email@example.com
- Certified professional with more than 11 years of experience in the IT / Telecom industry specializing in the Software & Telecom sectors.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in multiple domains.
- Expertise in managing business with key focus on optimal utilization of resources, defining, developing and implementing initiatives to improve business processes.
- Deliver on service commitments and participate in account plan/strategy.
- Handle Operational related Issues.
- Ensure SLA/SLO attainment as agreed in SOW.
- Excellent People Management skills including ability to mentor staff.
- Provide leadership and direction to Delivery teams.
- Plans , facilitates & coordinates delivery improvement measures.
- Drive service quality, performance, and improvement of service delivery processes.
- Monitors service-delivery performance with established governance.
- Manage Project team, assist delivery manager in data analysis across different locations.
- Resource management - Planning, coordination with HR and other BU, Ensure resource availability, etc.
- Develop and maintain standards for planning and control.
- Strong Inter Personal/People Management Skills.
- Consistently achieved customer satisfaction rankings, improvements to the bottom line and turn-around of underperforming operations by designing improvement methodology.
- Proficient at escalation handling and maintaining the cordial relationship with customers, ensuring quality and service norms to achieve customer satisfaction and business retention.
- 2 years of experience in Managing the End - to - End Delivery of Microsoft Mediaroom solution (MSIPTV).
- Channel Manager - MSIPTV Solutions for all the 4 Geographical regions.
- Led the Microsoft Mediaroom Training Team at Microsoft-SVC (US).
- Technically proficient in Internet Technology areas like Visual Studio .Net 2003 & 2005.
- Contributed in Designing & Developing the POC (Proof of Concepts) for the IPTV using MPF (Mediaroom Presentation Framework) PSI, C#, SQL Server 2005.
- Managed the E2E deployment of Microsoft Internet Protocol Television - (MSIPTV) lab & production environment as a Project Manager for Clients/Partners.
- Have a valid (till 13th May 2018) Business Visa for US.
- Experience of Project management skills like covering planning, tracking, estimation, status reporting, Metrics.
- Experience on .NET, SQL server.
- Handled a team of 21-22 members currently.
- Experience in Pre sales.
- Experience of Client coordination and interaction.
SKILL SETSManagement/Design Tools:
Microsoft Project, Microsoft VisioCRM:
Siebel, Remedy, Fusion, NIM, etc.Languages:
Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, C#Web Technologies:
ASP.Net, HTML, XHTMLRDBMS:
MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005Operating Systems:
Microsoft .Net Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5Microsoft Mediaroom:
MS IPTV, MPF (Mediaroom Presentation Framework)Protocol:
Strong SIP domain, softswitch, SBC, media gateways with integration/interop and system testing experience.ISTF Tool (IPTV Scalability Test Framework)Tools:
Wire Shark, EtherialSecurity/Firewall:
Checkpoint Firewall, ISA FirewallOperating System:
9x, Win2000 Pro/XP, Windows 7Windows 2000/2003 Server Family
- Client Management
- Working as an Project Manager for XXXXXX from April XXXX – Till Date
- Worked as Team Manager - Projects for XXXXXXX from January XXXX - April XXXX
- Worked as Tech Lead/SME for XXXXX from December XXXX – September XXXX
- Worked as Team Leader for XXXXXX from August XXXX – November XXXX
- Worked as Technical Associate for ACTTS tools from September XXXX – July XXXX
Project ManagerProject Management
- Own the end to end project risk, issue, assumption, decision, dependency, and change management.
- Recommend and implements process improvements.
- Develop and report appropriate metrics ensuring that the various projects are performing as needed.
- Develop and maintain project approach and high level roadmap to schedule initiative activities, update as needed to match business priorities, constraints and dependencies.
- Develop detailed and integrated project plans based on business requirements.
- Lead the successful execution of integrated project plans.
- Plan , facilitate & coordinate delivery improvement measures.
- Perform data mapping to ensure that business requirements could be fulfilled and aligned with existing data model and to maintain data. integrity. Identify any required enhancements or modification required.
- Managing a team to deliver high quality deliverables based on client requirements.
- Identify issues and escalate through proper channels.
- Co-ordinate with the Technical Head for all project related activities.
- As a part of the sales team, preparing the estimations for RFP's.
- Identifying the strengths of the team members and position them appropriately in engagements.
- Work as an individual contributor on engagements if required.
Team Manager - ProjectsProject Management
- Responsible for working with client on understanding requirements, creating functional specifications, contributing to design, creating project plans, delivering the project on-time with available resources without compromising on quality.
- Responsible for resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
- Responsible for creating future state project roadmaps, provide leadership to the team, enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business.
- Responsible for ensuring communications are seamless, risks and issues are well managed.
- Perform Front-end Loading for robust planning and design in the early stage of project.
- Develop and execute project plans indicating key tasks, milestone and gate reviews, and resource requirements for business and IT. Manage risks and remote barriers for the project teams, identify integration points across offerings and services. Drive projects to meet timeline, scope and budget.
- Perform regular monitoring of the transaction performance of the e-Business platforms and devise plans around the need for enhancement, upgrade, user communication/training etc. Provide post implementation support which includes problem solving, daily run and maintain tasks and assist in testing as needed.
- Work with Change and Services management leaders to develop and implement plans for post go-live support and handover to operations. Support business project teams through the agreed metrics and dashboards to validate adoption and value capture.
- Participate in best practices initiatives and sub teams to leverage learning’s across projects and strengthen the team’s capabilities.
- SPOC for Account team
- Deliver on service commitments and participate in account plan/strategy
- Handle Operational related Issues
- Ensure SLA/SLO attainment as agreed in SOW
- Provide leadership and direction to Delivery teams
- Ensure continuous communication & coordination with client in all the events
- Crisis Management
- Plans, facilitates & coordinates delivery improvement measures (SIPs)
- Drive service quality, performance, and improvement of service delivery processes
- Monitors service-delivery performance with established governance
- Facilitates Business Continuity for the account during regional/ location outages
- Ensuring seamless communications between sending & receiving geo teams
- Participate in the Change Control Board and/or change control process as required
- Take full ownership of Client Satisfaction for Service Delivery
- Understand client requirements, business opportunity identification, guidance, support and closure
- Ensure continuous communication & coordination with client
- Drives productivity in coordination with service lines
- Develop action plan based on CSAT report
- Ensure positive client satisfaction and client relationship is maintained for service delivery
Program Support Office
- Organize and facilitate business requirements gathering workshops with business teams.
- Evaluate business requirements against mainstream IT capabilities and develop recommendations for solutions and gap-filling. Recommendations may include interim tools and workarounds to meet immediate business needs.
- Perform business process mapping and promote/demonstrate IT solutions and standard business process configuration to project teams to facilitate awareness and requirements gathering.
- Translate requirements into specifications for configuring or specify any technical development requirement of the solution with strong focus on adhering to Company standard processes and data model (thereby support broad cross company information sharing).
- Work with relevant internal groups (e.g. Centers of Excellence, Center of Operations, Best Practices Groups, Business Teams etc) and external groups (vendors, partners etc) to fulfill the work identified from requirements gathering, data mapping, process mapping, platform performance, etc.
- Bring in innovation based on the Research of emerging market trends.
- Create white papers, approach notes and concept notes based on industry trends.
- Develop SME connects across different accounts.
- Monthly RUS (Resource Utilization System) entry/follow up, RUS extract & Non resource cost tracking.
- Post Quote Creation analysis & PO Chase.
- Fortnightly Billability Checks/Updates.
- Data Consolidation for monthly Dashboard.
- Approval workflow for travel, expense, claims, PR’s, OEC, IDU Head.
- Follow up with Program Managers on internal IDU action items.
- IDU data collation, data entry in PMO portal.
- IDU Allocation/reallocation.
- Resource allocation.
- Invoicing & Accrual.
- Travel & Expense Analysis, Billability & Utilization.
Project ManagerProject Management
- Managing the development and execution of project plan by working with the project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Managing all aspects of Project and Portfolio activities, including collaborating and coordinating across all business segments.
- Lead the project team in determining the customer’s requirements and translating requirements into operational plans: planning, scheduling, monitoring progress against schedule and reporting on activities related to the project covering implementation of complex interrelated projects from initiation to final operational stage of product/service launch.
- Responsible to authorize the risk plan and prepare the mitigation plan
- Responsible for maximizing business benefits through seamless deliveries across the Microsoft Mediaroom (MSIPTV) stack.
- Owning and delivering Microsoft Mediaroom account related RFI/ RFP responses by coordinating with Delivery and other support teams like Legal, Finance, Marketing.
- Mastering the art of effective proposal writing to create more sellable and winning proposals.
- Developing capabilities which helps the Microsoft Practice deliver better and improving Tech Mahindra’s market potential through Sales and Marketing support. Preparing specific sales collaterals for initiated Sales leads. Making customized marketing collaterals showcasing Tech Mahindra’s technology expertise in particular vertical/horizontal Practice.
- Organizing and managing client visits and technology events along with preparing presentations and brochures related to specific client requirements, visits & workshops.
- Mapping Tech Mahindra’s Microsoft Practice’s potential with the synergies at Microsoft and creating a strong Go-To-Market strategy with Microsoft. Creating Partner Solution Plans around Microsoft Mediaroom technology and in various geographies like MEA, SEA, India and US which will enable both Microsoft and Tech Mahindra to work towards attaining financial goals.
- Sending customized and company specific research (Tactical Research) reports to Practice and Sales team.
- Preparing the Microsoft Partner Newsletter every quarter and sending it to the concerned people in Microsoft and all partners.
- Managing the pipeline for all bids handled by the Microsoft Sales enablement team at Tech Mahindra and alerting the SBU head about any detail which requires immediate attention.
Project ManagerDevelopment Environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- SIP, SS7, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5, ASP.NET, C#, Windows 2003, SQL Server 2005, IIS
- Managing the team of 10.
- Task assignment to individuals.
- Interfacing development team with other teams (like other dev, test, BA team etc).
- Change Request management.
- Daily stand-up meetings with team for status update.
- Preparing status report, timesheets.
- Project status update to client and higher management.
- Controlling and monitoring the project.
- Transacted the project in 2 different phase.
- Planning of Deliveries
- Incident Priorities and resolution
- Service Improvements
Project Manager/Overall LeadResponsibilities
- Managing a Team of 18 Technical Associates & 4 Sr. Technical Associates for the MS-IPTV project (Mediaroom).
- Managing the Motorola-MSIPTV project as a Project Manager for the deployment & Support of Microsoft Mediaroom Solution.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Microsoft Mediaroom Project at Cablevision Mexico as a Sr. Project Manager.
- Lead trainer at Microsoft for training on E2E Mediaroom solutions including development using MPF platform, High level Architectural overview, Install & Configuration, Operations and Troubleshooting the Mediaroom environment.
- Identified as a Channel Manager for Microsoft Mediaroom (MSIPTV) Solutions for all the 4 Geographical regions.
- Managing a team of 14 CSR.
- Responsible for Customer processing claims, completing investigation, analyzing data and updating it in the client System.
- Implementing the process in the team.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Generating Monthly and Weekly Performance reports.
- Weekly/Monthly performance review with the agents to gauge and formulate action plans.
- Managing and Sharing Team responsibilities.
- Interacting with Ops manager regarding daily volume, coordinating training, burning issues.
- Attending conference calls for process improvement and process performance review.
- Auditing and providing feedback to the team.
- Ensure full adherence to all the quality parameters for the team.
- Managing a network with 11 client computers along with 1 server operating system.
- Fixing all the hardware related problems.
- Installing new operating system on the existing computers also assembling new computers.
- Maintaining all the software and their updates also the security of all the computers in the network.
- Awarded as the Best Manger in the group at Tech Mahindra
- Cracked the internal Tech Mahindra PMP Certification Exam with 100% score
- Awarded as the Best SME at IBM
- Awarded as the Quality Wizard of theprocess at IBM
- Master of Business Administration – Information Technology (MBA-IT)
- Bachelors of computer application (BCA)
- Higher Secondary School Examination (HSC), Maharashtra Board
- Secondary School Examination (SSC), Maharashtra Board
ADDITIONAL DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATIONSPMP –
Project Management Professional (Trained)ITIL V3 –
IT Infrastructure Library (Trained)MSIPTV –
Microsoft Mediaroom CertifiedMCP –
Microsoft Certifed professional
- ACME Packet – SBC
PERSONAL DETAILSDate Of Birth:Language:Address: