Experienced Resume - Sample 1
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-********
- An innovative thinker with excellent construction skills possesses 3 year experience as an Architecture.
- Possess a proven ability to made a economical and strong architecture plan for client.
- Excellent at assessing the resources and identifying the oppurtunities.
- Excellent in coordinating with seniors and taking orders.
- Excellent in analysis, ratings and forecasts and rigorous benchmarking of the business environment.
- Strong motivational skills
- Remarkable analytical, logical skills
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to give the best result in pressure situations
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Preparing the plan according to the client needs.
- Presenting the plan in front of seniors.
- Implementing the suggestions in the plan.
- Identifying the resources of the project.
- Performing design reviews across the organization.
- Ensuring that work should be done on time.
- Supervising the each stage of manufacturing and giving suggestions.
- Training the new employees.
- Receive Best Architecture Award in ASD Constructions.
- Receive many appreciations from seniors for excellent work.
- Working as Chief architecture in ASD constructions from 2010- present.
- Worked as Architecture in FGH Constructions from 2009-2010.
- Bachelors of architect from GHJ Technical Institute with 81%.
- Diploma in architecture.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Experienced Resume - Sample 2
- 12 years of experience in field of Production
- Successfully supervised line managers and workers in the plant at different locations to achieve given orders manufacturing
- Experienced with implementing various production techniques to improve productivity
- Ability to maintain a well disciplined and highly motivated Executives
- Strong analytical
- In-depth production knowledge
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Task oriented
- Keen observer
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Review operations and confer with technical staff to resolve production problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
- Control inventory and cost control programs.
- Preparing production reports and personnel records.
- Setting product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Monitoring the product quality according to the set standards.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems
- Analyzing production, quality control, maintenance to detect production problems.
- Relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, and statistical studies.
- Negotiating materials prices with suppliers and vendors for raw materials and machineries
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows
- Working with developers, advertisers, and marketing managers, to market products and services.
- Initiating market research studies to know the technical know how and changes in technology with cost reduction
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of workers in branches
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors.
- Preparing operational reports for management analysis and also inform them about the risks
- Direct and coordinate production, processing, distribution, and marketing activities of industrial organization.
- Developing budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources.
- Ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Used TQM techniques and 5S techniques of production
Employers & Positions Held
- SET Technologies pvt ltd. as Production Manager from 20** till present
- Coal manufacturing ltd as production engineer from 19** to 20**
- Achieved production targets of 2 months in 1 and half month
- Increased production capacity of the company by A% in 1 Years
- MBA in Production from L University with A grades
- BE - Production from L University with B grades
- Participated in seminars and workshops
- Participated in sports competition
- Participated in social activities
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Kart road, Pain lane, Court circle, Del-56
Experienced Resume - Sample 3
Mail Id: XXXXXX@gmail.com
To secure a position as a sales engineer and use my technical sales skills & experience for mutual growth and benefit.
Professional experienceCompany Name:
Jr. Industrial sale engineerDuration:
Since XXXX to till date (3 years)Job description
- Responsible for the selling of technical items of the company.
- Coordinating with existing corporate clients, dealers, and vendors for sales, queries, and any requirements
- Preparing presentation for corporate clients and individual clients.
- To give the presentation in front of prospect client and solving their all the queries related to product and the company.
- Responsible for increasing the market cover of the company and awareness about the product.
- Doing market research for the new product and for the requirement of the clients.
- Coordinating with the designing department and higher management team for the demand of new product in the market.
- Taking feedback for our new product and existing product from the clients.
- Communicating feedback about the new product with the management and designing team.
- Making daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Attending weekly and monthly meeting, and presenting our territory.
- Achieving monthly target.
- Carrying out the analysis about the competitor’s product, their cost and market share.
- Received the title of “Best Junior sale engineer” for the year XXXX.
- My territory is at the top sales territory for 1 year.
Technical and Personal Skills
- Sound knowledge of technical products.
- Good selling skills.
- Convincing power.
- Maintain good customer relationship.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communicator.
- Comfortable with long travelling.
- Sound knowledge of industrial market.
- MBA in supply chain management from XXXX institute.
- Graduate in mechanical engineering from XXXXX College.
- Interacting with new peoples.
- Reading novels.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.Address: