Fresher Doctor Resume - Sample 2
Looking for position of Jr.Doctor in reputed hospital to learn about new skills and to gain more knowledge to enhance my personal growth.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from XYZ University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good command over handling the medical equipments.
- Good knowledge of Anesthesiology, and Surgery.
- Can handle the patients.
1. Worked as an Intern in XYZ University from July’2011 to Oct’2012.Responsibilities Handled as Intern
- Assisting the senior doctor in checking the patients.
- Diagnosing the disease as per the symptoms.
- Observing and performing the examination of samples for disease diagnose.
- Learning the diagnostic methods and equipments.
- Periodically meeting the patients and observing their improvements and making reports.
- In case of emergency giving the basic treatment to the patients.
- Helping other medical staff in performing their duties.
- Pediatrics conference.
- Hematology conference.
- Radiology conference.
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2nd Prize in Speech Competition on the topic of ‘LUNG CANCER’at XYZ University.
- 3rd Prize in Dance Competition at XYZ University.
- 1st prize in Cricket tournaments at school,college and district level.
- Playing and watching cricket.
- Reading books.
- Excellent theoretical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical practices and protocols.
- Ability to handle different types of patients in critical situations.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Extremely motivated towards career.
- Quick Learner.
501 Glen Avenue,Suso Steet,LFC.Date of birth:
English,Hindi and Bengali.