Java Experience Resume Examples - Sample 1
Hyderabad – 81
To become a successful professional in a highly competitive technological world where performance is rewarded with new challenging responsibilities and to serve a reputed growth oriented industry in the field of Design, Development and Maintenance.
- Having 6 years 2 months of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design and Development.
- Strong domain knowledge in BFSI and Healthcare.
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0
- Expertise in Client / Server and application development using Java, J2ee technologies.
- Rich work experience in Open Source frameworks like Struts 1.2, Struts 2.0, Spring.
- Hands on experience in advanced web technologies like Ajax, Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Working knowledge in Relational Database Systems like Oracle 9i and fair exposure to PL/SQL programming.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision making skills.
- Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
- Excellent team player and ability to perform well under pressure.
- Currently working as Applications Developer in JPMC from 20** till date.
- Worked as Senior Member Technical in PDA from 20** to 20**.
- Worked as Analyst in Kais from 20** to 20**
Technical skillsOperating Systems:
Windows - Vista / XP / 2000, UNIXProgramming Languages:
Java, J2eeWeb Technologies:
JSP, Servlets, HTML, Ajax, HibernateFrameworks:
MVC Framework, Struts 1.2, Struts 2.0, SpringMisc:
Data Structures, Algorithms, Design PatternsScripting Languages:
Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebsphereIDE / GUI Tools:
Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, EditPlus, VI Editor, WinMergeDatabase Editors:
Oracle SQL Developer, SquirrelRepository:
WinCVS, Tortoise, ClearCase
Java, J2ee, Spring Web Flow 3.0, Ajax, Websphere 6.1Tools used:
RAD 8.0, Oracle SQL Developer, ClearCase 7.1.2Duration:
Express Deposit Origination is a web application of DBKoop primarily used by the bankers to cater to individuals and small business requirement of opening an account for new and existing customers and sell them products that could be of interest to them. EDO deals with only origination of accounts and not for any kind of maintenance.Project Responsibilities:
- Solely responsible for analysing, designing, coding and implementing several modules of this application.
- Participating in client calls and involved in the requirement gathering from the clients.
- Reviewing the BRDs and designing the application architecture along with the onsite lead.
- Code fixing and maintenance of the application.
Health & Welfare EngineClient:
Java, J2ee, Struts 1.2, Ajax, Websphere 7.0, OracleTools used:
RAD 7.5.5, Oracle SQL Developer, TortoiseDuration:
Health and Welfare Service Engine is a web application of ADP, designed to handle the health related benefits of client employees. It facilitates the client employees to choose their medical benefits as per their health and family structure.Project Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the business functionality of the existing application and restructuring that to a new technology for enriching the user experience apart from providing enhanced functionalities.
- Coding and implementing the benefit areas and pricing modules for this application.
- Writing JUnits for functional testing of various test case scenarios.
Asset Disposal Request systemClient:
Java, J2ee, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, Ajax, Tomcat 5.5, OracleTools used:
Eclipse 3.3, Oracle SQL Developer, CVSDuration:
The Asset Disposal Request System, commonly known as ADR is an enterprise application of Verizon, designed to handle requests for disposal of assets for Verizon Business (VzB). This system offers resale and recycling opportunities benefiting the environment and the financial bottom line.Project Responsibilities:
- Involved in the requirement gathering, analyzing functional documents and workflow from the clients and designing of prototypes based on that.
- Designing of underlying architecture along with other members of the team and preparing the base code for the application.
- Coding of several modules related to Admin and Security functionality as per the business requirements and preparing technical specification documents for those functionalities.
- Active participation in regular project status meetings, client calls and always acted as the sole point of contact for all the functionalities developed by me.
- BE in electronics & communication with 8.02 CGPA from B university
- HSC from B university with 66%
- SSC from K school with 71%
Final year projectTitle:
intelligent traffic signal controllerProject Title:
verge of receiving patentProject duration:
- Received the Runner Up team award for the Best Software Development Team.
- Received Verizon Spot Award.
- Received huge appreciation from dignified authorities for designing a microprocessor based traffic system.
- Organizing cultural programmes.
- Listening music.
- Playing and watching cricket.
Personal profileDate of Birth:
English, Hindi & Punjabi