Seating Arrangement - Logical Reasoning (MCQ) Questions for Q. 29191
Q. Read the following information to answer the given questions:
Which of the following are standing diagonally opposite to each other?- Published on 07 Jul 17
- Six cute dogs Abby, B-dawg, Charlie, Dalton, Eddie and Fantom are standing in two rows, three in each.
- Eddie is not at the end of any row.
- Dalton is second to the left of Fantom.
- Charlie, neighbor of Eddie, is standing diagonally opposite to Dalton.
- B-dawg is the neighbor of Fantom.
a. Fantom and Charlie
b. Dalton and Abby
c. Abby and Fantom
d. Abby and B-dawg
ANSWER: Abby and Fantom
Eddie is not at the end, so, Eddie must be in the middle of one of the rows.
Dalton is second to the left of Fantom i.e. Dalton, ___, Fantom
Charlie is the neighbor of Eddie and is standing diagonally opposite to Dalton.
B-dawg is the neighbor of Fantom.
So, the arrangement is –
Other than Dalton and Charlie (given in statements), Abby and Fantom are diagonally opposite to each other.