Students from KR Montford School in Perambur designed an online search engine and app to create awareness on internet usage and online distractions.
- The 15 member class XI students designed a search engine called Schoogle- Google for School
- This is an exclusive engine for the student community with information pertaining only to education
- Students have also come out with games designed on educational concept with the idea that students that can log on with their school ID and dabble in science and maths.
- The project coordinator will be presenting the idea to Google
- Another app Poppeagle expected to of life on 28th Sept 2016 has been designed for alerting students and parents on internet usage by users
- Internet being a big distraction for students, online monitoring tools such as these are beneficial.