Components and capabilities of the .NET Compact Framework
Describes core components and capabilities of the .NET Compact Framework. Some of the components and capabilities of .NET CF:
- Supports garbage collection.
- Has various controls along with supported properties, methods and events.
- Ability to create custom controls with Windows forms designer support.
- Supports complex and simple data binding with various controls such as the datagrid control.
- Allows for programming with ADO.NET data classes.
- Enables synchronization SQL Server CE with SQL 2000/05/08 databases.
- Create graphical output including font and printing.